Turning visitors into customers
- Do you think you are selling your product or service as well as you could?
- Is it hard to make what you do sound ‘exciting’ for your potential customers?
- A professional copywriter can grab the attention of a wider audience.
But I can write that myself?
No one knows your product and company better than you, so of course you are the expert. But the trick to great copywriting is getting the reader interested from the first sentence, and making them want to read more. These days, people are bombarded with so much information all the time, they will decide incredibly quickly whether to skip to the next page, if your copy isn’t engaging enough.
You spend all day every day working in your industry, it can be difficult to get out of the habit of using industry buzzwords, abbreviations, or assuming people understand things the same way as you do.
A copywriter can help you see things from your potential clients point of view, and present it to them in a way that gets them wanting to know more.
Give me a call if you'd like to discuss further.
Having a copywriter work on your website can be incredibly helpful for a few reasons.
- I can look at your industry from the outside, see it from a customer’s point of view, how best to grab their attention and - importantly - hold it.
- I can combine our knowledge of how to write engaging copy that will have readers wanting to know more, with the best search engine optimisation (SEO) tips for incorporating keywords into your text - thereby bringing more visitors to read it!
- I can come up with business suggestions to encourage more people to get in contact / leave you their email address, to help you build your audience.